Are you looking for a company where you can grow your carpentry skills?
Like working on great projects with a great team? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
Position type: Full-time
Our client is a significant player in the carpentry industry, and is an award-winning company that delivers quality finishes to be proud of, as well as providing great career paths and opportunities for our candidates.
Whether you are beginning your career or are already an apprentice, below is a description of the duties that you will learn and perform. Our client is specifically looking for a candidate that is committed for the long haul in becoming a master carpenter.
Description of Duties:
- Run various millwork machinery
- Actively promote safety in the workplace
- Read work orders and use hand tools as required
- Complete appropriate documentation and other duties as required
- Be neat and accurate in your work area and clean up when needed
Compensation: $23 to $29/h + Generous Benefits + Profit sharing.
Application: If this sounds like you click the Apply link below and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
- Biggest qualifying factors above all else will be a great attitude and aptitude!
- Must have vehicle
- Must be willing and able to learn new ways to do things
- Great Teamwork and Organizational Skills
- Must be able to show successfully completed projects
- 1-2 year Woodworking experience professionally or personally
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Other trade skills are also a benefit