Truck/Equipment Field Service Technician
Location : Nisku, AB
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are now seeking licensed or apprentice heavy duty mechanics with relevant field experience for a dealer/service client in the Nisku area.
The service technicians will perform preventative maintenance and respond to service calls for customer and company-owned equipment, most of which falls into specialty trucks and/or vehicles with truck-mounted equipment. They will perform hydraulic & electrical troubleshooting and mechanical repairs of equipment in the field, ensuring work is performed in a timely manner to customer & company standards.
Ideal candidates will be Red Seal technicians with experience servicing both heavy equipment & trucks. Candidates who know their way around Hydrovacs, Sewer Equipment, and Street Sweepers are encourage to apply and will be eligible for top wages. Strong knowledge of chassis & hydraulics is critical to success, strong troubleshooting/diagnostics skills and electrical aptitude will be very advantageous.
Our client is offering very competitive wages, excellent benefits, and plenty of growth for qualified individuals.
Are you a licensed technician seeking a new adventure with a company that invests in their employees? APPLY TODAY!
Required Qualifications :
- Licensed Heavy Equipment or Commercial Transport Mechanics
- 3+ years’ experience in a Road Technician/ Journeyman position or a related role
- Experienced with hydraulic systems, strong mechanical troubleshooting & repair abilities, knowledge of electrical systems
- Experience setting up and operating complex machinery
- Exposure to Street Sweepers, Vacuum Trucks or Refuse equipment an asset
- Excellent communication skills, ability to represent our client professionally in the field & develop customer rapport
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated, ability to plan and execute aspects of work independently
- Independent problem solver