An industrial supplier of bulk solids weighing solutions is looking for a Technician to join their team. You will be involved with the testing and assembly of components, troubleshooting, calibrating and repairs of equipment both in-house and in the field along with compiling data from clients’ equipment to ensure accuracy and 100% operational capabilities.
You should have:
- An electrical/mechanical background whether through school, work experience or even a hobby/pastime
- A Can-Do mentality and initiative to learn very specialized skills
- Proficient skills with MS Office
- Willingness to get out in the field to perform maintenance and repairs
- Flexibility to do minimal travel out of town along with working on the clients’ time (that includes evenings and weekends if needed) and sharing 24/7 on call phone duties on a rotational basis
Compensation is dependent on experience and negotiable for the right candidate along with a healthy benefits package.
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/technician/surrey-bc/13052
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/