Location : Surrey, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client who manufactures conversions and attachments for heavy equipment machinery is looking for a hands-on shop foreman to oversee the overall activities of the production team.
Their products of conversions and attachments are used in various industries ranging from construction, material handling, mining and forestry for equipment like dozers, excavators and many more.
You will be expected to spend time in the shop leading, training and mentoring the production team. As part of your responsibilities you will have an eye towards maintaining high quality, safety and production standards in a cost effective manner.
Required Qualifications :
To be considered for this role you will
- have at least 3 years of experience in a people leading role and have welding experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing space
- ideally have journeyman or Red Seal certification as a welder
- have experience using an MRP system
- have excellent computer skills
- have excellent communication skills both written and oral
A generous benefits package and competitive wage is included; apply now!
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/shop-foreman/surrey-bc/20712
For more opportunities please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca/