Service Technician (GTA)
Our client is a Canadian-owned and operated service provider, specializing in commercial facility management, maintenance, and general contracting. They are looking to hire a Service Technician for job sites across the GTA.
The successful Service Technician will have skills and experience across multiple trades and in construction. Carpentry and property maintenance experience is important.
The job will consist of completing renovations, repairs, and upgrades for a variety of commercial clients.
Duties will include:
- Carpentry/Millwork repairs and installation
- Window and door installation
- Commercial flooring and ceiling installation
- Light demolition work
- Drywall repairs and installation
- Interior and exterior painting
- Post-secondary education or trade certification is considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in construction or facility maintenance
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm is required for this position
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
- Must be confident using a computer and smartphone
- Competitive wage
- Company van may be provided (technicians go straight from home to the jobsites)
- Gas card
- $50 per month phone allowance
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunities for growth/career path
- Tuition reimbursement
Shifts will typically be Monday to Friday during the day, but the clients sometimes require the work to be done after hours. So there is a chance there will be the occasional weekend, afternoon, or evening shift.
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/service-technician/toronto-on/22205