Our client in the Heavy Construction Equipment Industry is looking for a Service Manager to oversee operations in the GTA.
The ideal candidate ideally has a strong technical understanding of the heavy equipment industry with a Heavy Duty Mechanic ticket (421A) or Agriculture Equipment Technician ticket (425A)
The Service Manager will be overseeing roughly 6 Field Tech's and be responsible for opening and closing work orders, focusing on efficiencies with the tech's and have P&L responsibility for the branch.
This is a Sr. level salaried position that could be a great path for a Sr. Mechanic who has progressed in to more of an operations role, dealing with customers and financials.
- Knowledge of P&L functions
- Experience Opening and closing work orders
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Customer Facing Personality
- Experience working with a Construction Equipment Dealer
- Preferred: Red Seal or Equivalent HD Mechanic ticket (421A or 425A)
- Leadership aptitude