Location : Port Coquitlam, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking an experienced Service Manager for a client based in Port Coquitlam, BC, who is very active in the residential/commercial HVAC, Mechanical, and Building Automation space.
The Service Manager will lead a group of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing technicians to provide exemplary service & meet the needs of customers throughout the lower mainland. They will communicate directly with customers, assign work orders, allocate technicians & resources appropriately, provide timely and accurate quotes and estimates, and maintain/build relationships with new and existing clientele.
Qualified candidates will come from relevant skilled trades backgrounds & have a minimum of 2 years' experience leading a team, either in a product support or service function.
Our client is offering a very competitive base salary, excellent benefits, RRSP, and profit sharing for qualified individuals.
Are you a dedicated service leader seeking an exciting new opportunity? Apply directly today at https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/service-manager/port-coquitlam-bc/23247!
For more exciting opportunities, please visit www.jobs.workforce.ca
Required Qualifications :
- Relevant trade experience - HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, or similar
- 2+ years of leadership experience, ideally in a service or product support role
- Knowledge of building systems
- Project leadership & estimation experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong record keeping ability