Senior Project Manager
We are now seeking a unique, highly experienced individual to take on an exciting, senior level project management role with our client in the Oakville/Burlington area.
This is a site-based role entailing significant travel (75%), as the successful incumbant will oversee installation & commissioning of large-scale industrial manufacturing projects for an always-growing, international customer base. The Project Manager will be involved in all projects from concept to sign-off, especially site-based aspects; they will prepare tender packages, award contracts following tender analysis, set scope of work, coordinate contractors, conduct regular site inspections, and beyond.
This isn't your average, run-of-the-mill Project Management opportunity: we need somebody with minimum 15-20 years of experience in construction, installation/commissioning of large, complex equipment, and end-to-end project management. Individuals who are both designated Professional Engineers & certified project management professionals will attract some serious attention here, especially those with experience working on large-scale projects in relevant industries (ie. large scale material handling, anything involving custom heavy industrial equipment).
We are looking for leaders with very strong communication & relationship management skills, candidates driven by ongoing challenge and continuous improvement, who tackle problems with enthusiasm and don't back down when things heat up.
Are you a Project Manager who loves to travel? APPLY DIRECTLY HERE: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/senior-project-manager/burlington-n/18449!
For more exciting opportunities, visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- 15+ years of relevant experience in construction, production, operations, etc.
- PMP designation highly desirable
- P. Eng. designation highly desirable
- 10+ years of end to end project management experience, ideally involving production, construction, installation, and commissioning
- Strong leadership, relationship management, and communication skills
- No location requirement, candidates can be based anywhere as most of the work is remote/travel-based