Location : Surrey, British Columbia
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is looking for a Millwright in the Lower Mainland. We are seeking a licensed Millwright with a commitment to urgency, respect for safety, and a great attitude. You will be responsible for daily maintenance, safety, repair of machinery and equipment. This company offers stable employment, competitive wages and benefits Apply today if you meet the following qualifications!
Wage will be $42-43 per hour for candidate with a Red Seal Interprovincial Millwright license.
Great benefits and pension also provided.
Required Qualifications :
- Red Seal Interprovincial Millwright
- Good communication skills
- Comfort level working in a heavy industrial environment with large noisy machines
- Commitment to safety
- Sawmill, papermill, mining, heavy industrial experience mandatory
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable with maintenance, repair, diagnosis of hydraulic systems
- Experienced with rotating equipment
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/sawmill-millwright/surrey-british-columbia/17600
For more opportunities please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca/