Red Seal Millwright Day Shift $38/hr
Location : Boundary Bay, British Columbia
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : Red Seal
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking licensed, experienced millwrights for our client's brand new facility in Boundary Bay, BC.
The millwrights will be responsible for maintaining and repairing machinery, providing mechanical support, and performing facilities & systems maintenance as required. They will execute preventative maintenance programs, respond to breakdowns, and troubleshoot & repair or replace appropriately.
Our client deals in aircraft engines, so this is an exciting opportunity to work in a clean, state-of-the-art, and high-tech environment. It also boasts a Monday - Friday, day shift schedule, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, RRSP matching, and more.
Are you a Red Seal millwright with 4+ years of maintenance and/or facilities experience? Apply today!
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/red-seal-millwright/boundary-bay-british-columbia/13459
For more exciting opportunities, visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
Required Qualifications :
- 4+ years of heavy industry background preferred (stamping, automotive, aerospace, nautical, railway, etc.)
- Ability to work some on-call/overtime as required (bankable, may use to buy extra vacation)
- Proven excellence troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Experience operating, machining, and/or maintaining CNC machines is an asset
- Experience TIG welding is an asset
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- RED SEAL MANDATORY as per union requirements