Red Seal Electrician
Location : Brantford, Ontario
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Trades School
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Are you a talented electrician with food manufacturing experience? We need you!
We are seeking Red Seal Electricians to work for an iconic food manufacturer in Brantford, ON.
The electrician will be responsible for maintaining the electrical and automation aspects of all plant equipment, systems, and facilities. They will handle all duties including, but not limited to:
- Maintain/Troubleshoot/Update equipment safety, food safety (including sanitation), and processing equipment
- Troubleshooting & adjustment of PLCs, HMIs, and associated automation equipment
- Completing work orders as assigned
- Adhering to all safety practices, maintaining accurate records and logs as necessary
Our client is offering highly competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, defined pension, and long term growth opportunities for qualified candidates.
Are you a licensed millwright looking to advance your career with an extremely reputable employer?? Apply today!!
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
Required Qualifications :
- Red Seal Electrician qualification
- Minimum 2 years of relevant maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment, food, packaging or pharma preferred
- Strong familiarity with Allen Bradley & Siemens PLCs
- Flexibility to work all shifts, OT as required