Location : Langley, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking a high-energy, detail-oriented Project Manager for and exciting and innovative manufacturing company in Langley, BC
The Project Manager will be one part customer service all-star, one part administrative genius, and 3 parts organizational master. They will be deeply involved in all projects from concept to completion, dealing with the client, managing the order process, dealing effectively with vendors, and monitoring workflow using SalesForce and other tools.
Qualified candidates must have 3 years of relevant project coordination or management experience, ideally in a manufacturing or construction environment. Awesome customer & communication skills are absolutely vital, as is multi-tasking ability and a keen eye for detail. It's a fast-moving, dynamic role, so your ability to remain level-headed and make effective decisions under pressure is critical.
Are you a project manager seeking a new opportunity with an awesome global company? Apply today!!
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 + years' as a project coordinator within a manufacturing environment
- Drafting or engineering qualifications a plus
- PMP a plus, not required
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines while dealing with the challenges of a very fast-paced environment
- High degree of accuracy and meticulousness about details.
- A pro-active personality with high energy, self-motivation, and strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills.