Preventative Maintenance Technician - Kelowna
Location : Kelowna, British Columbia
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client in the food service industry is looking for Service Technicians to join their service team. They are the largest Canadian supplier and factory authorized service provider of specialty food service equipment.
At their core, they believe in doing right by their customers, finding the best solutions to fit their needs, being creative and innovative, working hard, and having fun along the way.
Are you looking to grow with a company with over a century of unmatched quality, expertise, and after-sales support? We want to hear from you!
• Competitive wage & health benefits
• Health Spending Account (Flex Spending Account or Health Spending Account)*
• 3 weeks paid vacation
• Strong company culture & core values
• RRSP matching program*
• Education support, factory, & in-house training to ensure success
• Opportunity for advancement
• Travel opportunities in Western Canada
• Work primarily indoors
• Smartphone, uniform, specialty tools, & company vehicle provided for business use
*Applicable once eligibility requirements are met
Our client prides itself on building deep & enduring trust-based relationships with some of the biggest names in the food service industry. Our service technicians are our front line & are responsible for maintaining an extremely high level of customer service while repairing food service equipment.
What you’ll do:
• Test & repair a variety of foodservice equipment
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot refrigeration systems & diagrams
• Interact with our customers in a professional & courteous manner
• Assess & complete minor repairs quickly & accurately
• Maintain an accurate parts inventory in your company vehicle
Required Qualifications :
What you’ll need:
• Valid Commercial Appliance Certificate
• Valid Refrigeration Technician apprenticeship for 3rd or 4th year (or equivalent)
• Valid class 5 driver’s license (daily travel is required)
• Experience working in refrigeration, appliance repair, mechanical or electrical fields is beneficial
• Experience working in a convenience store or fast-food establishment an asset
• Excellent customer service & communication skills
• Experience in a technical role with a high level of customer interaction is preferred.
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/service-technician-lower-mainland/vancouver-bc/22729
For more exciting opportunities please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca