Location : Newmarket, ON
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking a talented automation professional for an exciting opportunity in Newmarket, ON.
Our client is in need of an experienced PLC Programmer fluent in Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron & Mitsubishi control systems. The Programmer will be responsible for design, set up and programming PLCs for new lines, troubleshooting & maintaining existing lines, and ensuring electrical schematics are in operational order at all times. They will develop PLC & HMI programs, and lead maintenance team members in troubleshooting & adjusting programming issues.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of relevant experience, with a background in creating & building electrical schematics using AutoCAD electrical, interfacing PLC systems with quality controls & sensors, troubleshooting & repairing production equipment, and beyond.
Are you a PLC Programmer or Controls Engineer seeking a new adventure with a stable & growing organization? Apply directly today at https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/plc-programmer/newmarket-on/18340!!
For more exciting opportunities, visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
Required Qualifications :
- Post-secondary background in electrical engineering, automation, mechatronics, or appropriate technologist program
- Licensed industrial electrician
- Strong PLC, HMI programming ability, familiarity with Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, and Mitsubishi
- Must be able to design & build electrical schematics, effectively interface systems
- Experience maintaining production lines & systems