Looking to join a growing company which offers diverse challenges and opportunities for career development?
Our client has multiple manufacturing facilities across Canada and an eye towards sustainability and environmental friendliness. They are looking for a Plant Engineer for their Langley location to oversee the maintenance team along with creating and implementing engineering projects that improve overall plant operations and profitability.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing Lean Manufacturing aligned projects to improve overall operations
- Providing engineering support to Capital and expense based projects
- Troubleshooting production problems
- Assisting in preparation of departmental/capital budgets
You need to have:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred) with P.Eng designation
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Automation project experience
- Ability to influence/mediate and lead a team
- Drive to follow through and seeing things/projects to their conclusion
A great compensation package which includes comprehensive employer paid group benefits along with other perks awaits you. Apply now and let’s talk!
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/plant-engineer/langley-bc/13049
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/