Looking to join a growing company which offers diverse challenges and opportunities for career development?
Our client has multiple manufacturing facilities across Canada and an eye towards sustainability and environmental friendliness. They are looking for a Process Engineer for their Langley location to create and implement continuous improvement and production optimization projects that improve overall plant operations and profitability.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing existing production lines and identify opportunities for performance improvement (increased output, increased reliability, reduced waste)
- Formulating solutions to address production line performance issues identified above, and manage resultant projects for Continuous Improvement (CI) of these lines
- Support other plant processes and operational systems (including Maintenance Systems and practices) in the course of day-to-day operations
- Generally, look for areas of improvement and support organizational CI strategy by identifying, planning and executing CI related projects
- Analyze quality issues as required and develop solutions to fix them
You need to have:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred) with P.Eng or EIT designation
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment
A great compensation package which includes comprehensive employer paid group benefits along with other perks awaits you. Apply now and let’s talk!
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/plant-engineer/langley-bc/13049
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/