Part Time Customer Service Representative (Bilingual French and English)
We are seeking a Part Time Customer Service Representative for an in-office position in the South Shore area of Montreal/Longueuil region in Quebec.
The position is part time and will be on site at their office location. There is transit access or free parking available at the office site.
Candidates MUST be fully bilingual in French and English.
The position is a good fit for someone who can calmly handle inbound calls from customers in a fast paced pressure situation. You will work well in a small team and will smile and laugh without absorbing and taking on the stress of the customers.
- Offer excellent customer service, by phone and email
- Create a professional collaborative relationship with each of our business customers
- Support customers requiring order changes and modifications
- Give various information on our products and services to customers
- Coordinate and prepare shipments of orders with logistics
- Follow up with customers orders for the duration of projects
- Collaborate with the logistics, sales and finance team
Part time/Mon-Fri 8:30am - 1:30pm (extended hours on occasion based on business needs)
Apply today if you meet the listed requirements.
- Fully bilingual in French and English
- Available to work in the office from Mon-Fri
- Able to use MS office computer programs
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- Able to work calmly with stressed customers without being negatively impacted
- Customer service experience
- Flexible schedule to work part time hours
- Experience in a manufacturing inside sales/customer service environment an asset
- Legally entitled to work for any employer in Canada
For more opportunities, visit here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/