Mobile Service Mechanic
Our client is seeking an experienced heavy duty equipment mechanic (or millwright with heavy industrial experience) for their mobile service department. You will be working for an established supplier with a growing demand and offers excellent work stability. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working independently and travelling within the GTA as you will be operating out of a fully equipped and provided service vehicle with no supervision. Incoming candidates must have strong experience in electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting and diagnostics, along with knowledge in repairing truck mounted equipment for the construction and utility industry. Since this is a service position, successful candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a millwright or heavy duty mechanic
- Ability to repair, diagnose and operate a variety of equipment such as: aerial devices, scissor lifts and digger derricks
- Strong knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Must possess a clean driving record
- Customer service oriented and able to create detailed reports