Mobile Equipment Mechanic
Our clients are a reputable heavy duty equipment supplier and are seeking a field service technician to join their growing department. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established company that offers a family-run culture and provides opportunities for growth and continuous learning.
Successful candidates must have strong experience in maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting hydraulic and electrical systems, ideally in a field service or mobile role. Previous experience working with construction and utility equipment is a strong asset.
This position is ideal for those who are enterprising and are desiring a self-directed position. Your approach to this role will be as if you were running your own business, as you will play a key role in generating new orders with existing clients. Must be flexible to travel outside the Lower Mainland as you will be required to perform out-of-town work as needed.
This opportunity offers competitive compensation along with an excellent health benefits plan and pension. Hired candidates will be able to control their own overtime hours.
Apply now, if you meet the listed requirements.
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- 5 plus years of experience maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting hydraulic and electrical systems
- 2 plus years of field service or mobile mechanic experience
- Previous background repairing truck mounted equipment and construction/utility equipment is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create detailed reports with a high level of accuracy
- Strong sales acumen and ability to generate new business
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract