Our client is a highly reputable company in the forest products sector and offers a safe and well managed work environment
We are a seeking a Red Seal Millwright to come be a part of a rapidly growing company where excellence meets opportunity.
This union position will require you to be flexible and open to working different shifts if needed or provide relief support. There is a lot of potential to move up the ladder quickly.
The candidate will need to live within the community or close by as there are no camps or transport available.
What You’ll Do
· Work in a safe and efficient manner while following all safety rules and regulations.
· Preventive maintenance and repair of sawmill, planer and kiln hot oil system equipment.
· Fabricate, construct and install equipment and machinery with the use of blueprints and diagrams.
· Solve problems and work as part of a team focused on machine reliability and breakdown prevention.
· Red Seal Millwright certification.
· Sawmill background or experience an asset
· Strong safety background.
· Be a positive contributor to a team environment.
· Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments.
· Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
· Be legally entitled to work in Canada
For more opportunities please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca/