Our client is looking to hire a Millwright for their aluminum manufacturing facility in Brampton, Ontario.
This role will primarily be responsible for ensuring the ongoing operation of production equipment in the facility, by...
- Responding quickly to breakdowns and safety concerns, in order to resolve issues and reduce any possible downtime to a minimum
- Monitoring operations through preventative maintenance checks to anticipate and prevent any possible production loss due to equipment failure
- Troubleshooting all plant equipment and make repairs to pneumatics, hydraulic and mechanical equipment as required
- Providing general support to production through maintenance of plant equipment
The pay range will be between $35-40/hour depending on experience. There is a night shift premium as well. They offer great benefits and an incentive plan.
The shifts are continental on a 2-week rotation and there is overtime available.
- Must have a valid 433A Industrial Millwright license
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and troubleshoot industrial equipment
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical power transmission, and natural gas systems
- Experience maintaining, rigging, and operating overhead cranes
- Previous experience within an aluminum or metal industry is preferred but not required
- Comfortable working in a heavy industry environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to solve problems
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken English)
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada