Millwright for Pharma/Biotech $40/hr
- Maintain, test, evaluate, and inspect the operation of critical equipment and systems in order to provide a safe and reliable facility infrastructure.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area and perform all work in accordance with SOPs, and GMP and Environmental, Health and Safety guidelines and local codes.
- Monitor and respond to system failures, alarms, and abnormal site conditions by taking appropriate preventive and corrective actions.
- Ability to troubleshoot using a variety of diagnostic tools and standard equipment to isolate malfunctions and effect appropriate corrective actions.
- Perform various preventive, corrective maintenance tasks and set-up activities , on a wide variety of GMP and non-GMP production and facilities equipment such as, clean in place, purified water, water for injection, clean steam, waste neutralization, LN and mechanical refrigeration, boilers, compressed air, HVAC, pump, process tank systems, and measuring (indicating and recording) and test equipment, autoclave, dehydrogenation oven, parts washing, isolator, chromatography, and filling and capping equipment.
- Use established internal procedures as well as industry standards, manufacturer procedures, etc. for the proper inspection, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of measuring and test equipment.
If you are passionate about the Pharma industry, and looking to be a part of an innovative company, please apply today!
- Red Seal (433A) licensed
- Maintenance experience with processing, filling, and packaging in a GMP/cGMP pharma or food environment
- Legally entitled to work for any employer in Canada
For more opportunities, please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca/