Millwright (Day shift $38)
We are working with a manufacturing and fabrication company looking for an eager and independent millwright to add to their team! This is an exciting environment with lots of opportunities to learn and grow. The position is full-time Monday through Friday mornings and offers great benefits. This role is great for someone looking to continue to learn while working towards a bigger role long term.
Here's what you bring to the table:
- Experience operating a variety of welding, shaping, and cutting equipment
- Ability to fabricate from concept to build without assistance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and
- Ready to learn attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Red Seal Millwright certificate
- At least 3 years of millwright experience
- Experience in hydraulics, pumps, motors, gearboxes, and automation, fabrication, welding, chains, bearings, etc.
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to lift up to 50kg