Our client, a major player in the auto manufacturing space, is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer who will be instrumental in launching new products & processes, and developing equipment layouts, process flows, and manufacturing standards. Qualified candidates will have a minimum undergraduate degree in engineering, at least 2 years of relevant work experience (auto manufacturing preferred, but not mandatory), and deep familiarity with industrial machinery, tooling, and automation.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity offering highly competitive compensation, significant growth potential, and a number of unique perks. Are you a manufacturing engineer seeking a new opportunity with a dynamic & progressive employer? Apply today!
- Completion of a University degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of machinery, tooling and automation
- Experience with processes such as fluid delivery, composite bonding and flaming an asset
- Material science knowledge an asset
- Proven analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teambuilding and leadership skills
- Willingness and availability to travel – must have valid passport