Maintenance Technician/Millwright ($36/hr)
Location : Brantford, Ontario
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Trades School
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Are you a talented millwright with food manufacturing experience? We need you!
We're looking for a ticketed maintenance mechanic/millwright to work for an iconic food brand in Brantford, ON.
The millwright will be responsible for maintaining all plant equipment, systems, and facilities. They will handle all duties including, but not limited to:
- Maintain/Troubleshoot/Update equipment safety, food safety (including sanitation), and processing equipment.
- Welding, fabricating, and machining
- Completing work orders as assigned
- Adhering to all safety practices, maintaining accurate records and logs as necessary
If you are a millwright seeking an exciting new opportunity, apply today!
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
Required Qualifications :
- Valid mechanic/millwright license
- Experience with packaging machinery in the food/beverage/pharmaceuticals/consumer goods
- Experience working as a team with strong communication skills