Maintenance Technician (4th Class Power Engineer)
Are you a 4th class power engineer who is looking to earn your millwright ticket? We’re seeking a steam engineer ticket holder with solid millwright experience, ideally in a food manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join the growing maintenance team of an established food processing company that offers ongoing training and a team-oriented environment.
The successful candidate will be able to earn their millwright ticket as this role will focus mainly on maintenance mechanic duties with a small amount of time dedicated to steam engineer work.
Work schedule is straight daytime shifts and additional overtime is available.
Compensation is $30-32 per hour and including extended benefits, RRSP matching and tools allowance. Apply now if you meet the listed requirements.
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- Must have a 4th Class Power Engineer Ticket
- 3+ years of millwright experience ideally in a food manufacturing or water treatment environment
- Experience working with gearboxes is a strong asset
- Positive team player with an excellent work ethic
- Solid verbal communication skills