Our client is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor and offers a flexible work schedule. The position is in the Durham region, great opportunity work east of Toronto and avoid some of the city traffic. This individual should be someone who will be responsible for supervising the maintenance staff and isn't afraid to jump on the tools when needed. The maintenance department maintains all equipment, building, tooling, and systems in the plant and is also responsible for all installs, troubleshooting, and general repairs.
Ideally, the candidate is a ticketed Millwright or Industrial Electrician with some supervisory experience. The right candidate should have the ability to recognize and correct equipment problems in Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanics, HVAC, Valves, Pumps, Compressors, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a licensed tradesperson to advance into a management career.
- Preference to 433A Millwright or 442A/309A Electrician
- Electro-Mechanical or Electrical Engineering formal education is considered an asset
- Experience supervising a staff of 5+ people is preferred
- Good working knowledge of PLC’s, HMI’s, motor drives, sensors
- Experience or working knowledge of CNC machining tools and programs
- Ability to read and comprehend written specifications, procedures, blueprints, drawings, electrical schematics
Apply Directly Here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/maintenance-supervisor/oshawa-on/13241
For more opportunities visit our website: https://jobs.workforce.ca/