Our client that has been a precast innovator since 1989. They offer the most comprehensive range of infrastructure products available in the precast concrete industry today. Currently they are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Manager while working closely with the location Superintendent. This candidate will provide leadership, plus technical guidance to optimize the overall plant performance through the implementation, and execution of maintenance best practices, and continuous improvement programs/projects.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated progression through various levels of management and responsibilities
- Millwright certificate or Electrical certificate is required
- Technical diploma or equivalent maintenance experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiating skills
- Knowledge of mechanical & electrical trouble shooting methods.
- Knowledge of how to use machine tools & hand tools safely & correctly
- Working knowledge of the principles of electronics and pneumatics
- Working knowledge of PLC’s and PLC programming
- Knowledge of safety responsibilities
- Familiar with working in an industrial environment with various forms of industrial equipment.