Looking to join a growing company which offers diverse challenges and opportunities for career development?
Our client has multiple manufacturing facilities across Canada and an eye towards sustainability and environmental friendliness. They are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for their Langley location to ensure the facility and production equipment are in a good and safe condition.
You will be responsible for:
- training and mentoring maintenance team of up to 20
- managing inventory of materials, parts and equipment
- managing maintenance budget
- preparation and allocation of maintenance schedules
- demonstrable experience as a maintenance supervisor or similar role
- strong knowledge of facility systems (electrical, HVAC, etc.)
- excellent leadership abilities
- excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills