Location : Burnaby, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a large and highly successful manufacturer in Burnaby, BC.
The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee multiple trades on the day shift Monday - Friday, ensuring mainenance operations are executed safely, efficiently, and in support of fast-paced, highly automated production. They will be resonsible for allocating resources and personnel appropriately, helping plan preventative and predictive maintenance, and provide leadership and guidance to the maintenance team.
The Supervisor will be involved in hiring, training, and performance management of staff. They will help lead maintenance projects, be closely involved in budgeting and planning, and play a key role in people and process leadership within the department. They will contribute to continous improvement, equipment reliability and ongoing growth and development of the maintenance program.
Qualified candidates will come from appropriate skilled trades or engineering backgrounds, with at least 3 years of relevant leadership experience within a production or packaging environment and strong people leadership skills.
Are you a talented Maintenance Supervisor looking for a bright future with a stable, always growing organization? Appy today!
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years of leadership experience within a fast-paced, highly automated production or packaging environment
- Skilled trades qualification or relevant engineering background (mechanical, electricial, or similar)
- Strong knowledge of maintenance operations within a GMP environment
- Strong people and process leadership abilities
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English