Location : Brampton, Ontario
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client in Brampton, ON who is a very busy bottling manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor for their facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the general maintenance of the plant
- Engaging a team of qualified employees to keep equipment running
- Assisting in directing preventive maintenance programs and implementing corrective actions
- Supervising and training of personnel (electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical)
- Being involved in expansion projects at the plant
The schedule will be a straight days shift from Monday to Friday (7am - 3:30pm).
The client offers a competitive compensation, an excellent benefits program, and pension plan is also available.
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma required
- Certificate of Qualification or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, or civil) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience supervising people and maintenance in a manufacturing facility
- Strong electronic or electrical background, and experience with automation
- Experience supervising and leading maintenance teams
- Experience working in a union environment
- Strong desire and drive to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply today if you are interested and meet the requirements!