Location : Golden, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking highly experienced managerial candidates to oversee Maintenance Operations at our client's Golden, BC manufacturing facility.
The Maintenance Superintendent will be responsible for managing all maintenance efforts, including mechanical, electrical, and process control work processes within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. They will develop the maintenance budget, spearhead PM development & implementation, ensure compliance with all manufacturing and safety procedures, and lead all hiring, training, and performance management endeavours. The Superintendent will be an integral player in process improvement for the plant, helping to minimize waste and sure efficiency of maintenance programs.
Qualified candidates will have graduated with a degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical) or similar and must possess at least 7 years' of strong maintenance management experience within the lumber processing or other heavy industrial industry. They will have demonstrable experience leading large, high-efficiency teams, have a deep level of understanding of various trades & systems, and possess functional knowledge of plant equipment, operations, CMMS systems, etc.
Apply directly today!! https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/maintenance-superintendent/golden-bc/14498
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree - Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or similar
- 7+ years Maintenance Management experience, ideally within the lumber processing industry or other heavy industrial space
- Strong familiarity with Preventative Maintenance programs & CMMS
- Excellent people leadership & communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading large teams in highly efficient maintenance efforts
- Strong knowledge of plant equipment & systems