Our client is a reputable mill operation seeking an experienced Electrical Supervisor who is looking to step into a Maintenance Superintendent position. Their facility is relatively new and the hired candidate will bring valuable knowledge in the maintenance of PLC and new automated systems. General managerial duties include scheduling, financial reporting, budgeting and ensuring health & safety practices are in compliance with industry standards.
The Maintenance Superintendent will play a crucial role in leading a positive shift in workplace culture. Excellent people skills is a must, along with a natural ability in team building and providing ongoing mentorship to the maintenance crew. Additionally, you must be able to command the respect of the crew to drive results, while also maintaining a healthy workplace environment for the entire department.
Compensation includes a six-figure salary, bonus program, health benefits and pension. Relocation assistance is offered those who reside outside the Ear Falls area.
Apply now if you meet the listed requirements.
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a supervisor for a unionized environment
- Red seal electrician ticket or post-secondary credentials in electrical engineering
- Minimum 2 years working in a forestry or sawmill environment, or a related heavy industrial environment is preferred
- Strong knowledge of PLC, new automation and hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Excellent people management skills; able to command respect from the maintenance team and handle conflict management issues with ease
- Proficiency in both English and French is a strong asset