Maintenance Planning Supervisor
Location : Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking a talented Maintenance Planner with strong leadership skills for an exciting opportunity with a progressive pharma/biotech manufacturer in Mississauga, Ontario.
The successful candidate will oversee day-to-day maintenance planning operations and activities, spare parts management, and CMMS administration. They will play an integral role in ensuring equipment reliability and driving performance improvement in a GMP biotechnology facility. They will coordinate with the maintenance team to promote safety, efficiency, quality, and cost-reduction techniques, plan/execute predictive & preventative maintenance efforts, and lead annual/semi-annual maintenance reviews as required.
Qualified candidates will have at least 7 years of relevant planning experience in a pharma, biotech, or food production environment, and at least 2-3 years of leadership under their belt. A diploma or degree in engineering, business, or related is highly desirable. Candidates must have very strong knowledge of CMMS, maintenance planning, spare parts/inventory management, and strong communication and critical-decision making skills.
This is a Monday - Friday, days opportunity offering highly competitive compensation, bonus potential, outstanding benefits, and more.
Are you an experience maintenance planner looking to take your career to the next level with a successful, supportive employer? Apply directly today at https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/maintenance-planning-supervisor/mississauga-ontario/24336 !!
Required Qualifications :
- Functional experience in CMMS, maintenance planning, spare parts management
- A college diploma or university degree in Engineering, Business or related studies
- 5-10 year of working experience in Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, or Consumer Goods industry, and being familiar with GMP manufacturing requirement
- Ability to read, understand, and execute instructions in accordance with SOPs, P&ID, and Mechanical drawings
- Strong analytical skills
- Due to the extreme health & safety requirements of this sensitive cGMP facility, all employees must be vaccinated for both Hepatitis A & B, and be comfortable wearing extensive PPE while on the plant floor
For more exciting opportunities, visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/