Licensed Commercial Plumber
-Commercial plumbing experience
-Ability to use software system to record and document information about the water systems. --Knowledge of reverse osmosis towers, cooling towers, hot water systems.
-Understanding meter systems
-Ability to work on sinks, toilets, thump pumps, repair leaks
-Can change out actuator valves in hot and chilled water systems
-Background with automated flushing systems, not just home style toilets
-Knowledge of chemical resistant plumbing systems, regular castes
Steamfitter license would be helpful-adjusting pressure systems
This is a unionized environment offering:
· Payment of fees related to Trade Licences renewals etc.
· Continuing Education program reimbursement
· Clean and safe working environment
· Safety Shoe and Tool allowance
· Tailored work uniforms
· Manufactures equipment and software technology training at their training centres
There is also benefits, pension in addition to hourly wage.