Lead Hand Heavy Duty Mechanic
The desired candidate will feel comfortable in a ‘team oriented’ shop environment. We are looking for a technician with a patient, supportive, encouraging, and positive personality with a desire to coach. You will be providing mentorship and assistance to junior mechanics as well as liaising with management on the status of various projects that you are overseeing. Effective communication and a positive attitude are key for this role. You will carry tools with you and be in the shop, not the office. You will be required to jump in on repairs when required.
This is a tremendous opportunity to apply your natural coaching and leadership skills into a role with a growing company. Great for someone established and proven as a heavy duty mechanic looking for a path off the tools into further career advancement.
Apply today if you meet the listed requirements
- experience with computer diagnostic equipment
- background with service, repair, diagnostics and preventative maintenance on tractors, sweepers, loaders, excavators is an asset
- able to accurately and completely document machine information and actions taken to complete requested repairs
- good electrical and hydraulic skills, confidence with components including axles and differentials
- clear written and verbal English skills
- must be legally able to work for any employer in Canada immediately