Want to work for an award winning full service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial projects? Have experience with multi-family residential project designs, retail and commercial work?
Apply now and let’s discuss in more detail!
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant Canadian experience in a junior/intermediate architectural technologist role
- Familiarity with local building codes
- Proficient technical skills with VectorWorks and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of building systems, building envelop concepts and construction practice
In return you get a competitive compensation package which includes a healthy group benefits package, annual education allowance and an opportunity for career growth as the business continues to expand. The company is moving in the fall as they’ve already maxed out their current space and the new location is double the size so company and employee growth is definitely in the plans!
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/intermediate-technologist/vancouver-bc/13048
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/