Industrial Millwright/Electrician (up to $40.25/hr)
Our client in the flexible packaging space is growing and has recently expanded their production and is in need of talented individuals to join their exciting and dynamic work environment.
They are looking for an experienced and licensed millwright and/or electrician to join their maintenance team to troubleshoot and perform corrective and preventative maintenance on their equipment.
You must have:
- 3 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment (food or packaging individuals will fit right in)
- 433A or 442A (HUGE bonus if you are dual ticketed!)
- PLC knowledge
Along with the above requirements you must also:
- Be flexible and willing to work a rotational schedule
- Be willing to work on-call, overtime and weekends as operations dictate
- Have sound knowledge of AC/DC, Servo motor control and pneumatics
Our client offers a competitive compensation (up to $40.25/hr) and benefits package, a clean and safe work space and plenty of opportunity for the right individual(s) to advance their career. Apply now and let’s talk!
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/