Industrial Millwright (Dayshift Schedule)
Are you an experienced millwright seeking a day shift position? Our client is a highly successful steel manufacturer seeking an industrial millwright to join their growing maintenance team. This is a Monday to Friday day shift position with balanced hours and some flexibility in case of emergencies.
A successful applicant must be have a 433a millwright ticket and 442a electrician ticket - or possess a 433a ticket and have strong experience maintaining & troubleshooting electrical systems. Previous steel slitting experience is strongly preferred.
- 433A Millwright Certification
- 442A Electrician Certification or strong experience working on electrical systems
- Previous steel manufacturing experience, preferably in slitting lines
- Ability to work well individually and as a team
- Strong communication skills and positive can-do attitude
- Flexible to work day shifts and some afternoon shifts if required
For more opportunities please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca/