Our client is looking to hire an Industrial Electrician for their aluminum manufacturing facility in Brampton, Ontario.
The hired candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- Providing general support to maintenance and operation
- Providing expertise in debugging equipment malfunctions to quickly resolve issues and reduce any possible downtime to a minimum
- Electrical controls and network installations or repairs as necessary
- Monitoring operations to anticipate and prevent any possible production loss due to equipment failure
The pay range will be between $35-40/hour depending on experience. There is a night shift premium as well. They offer great benefits and an incentive plan.
The shifts are continental on a 2-week rotation and there is overtime available.
- The candidate for this position must have a 309A or 442A License
- PLC Troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC
- Experience using FactoryTalk View
- Experience using VFD controllers
- Experience providing network support for SCADA, HMI, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, and fiber optics is preferred
- Experience with thermocouples, load cells, and other transducers
- Capable of working with minimal supervision when required
- The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 1 year of previous maintenance experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment or foundry industry
- Comfortable working in a heavy industry environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to solve problems
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken English)
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada