Industrial Electrician FULL TIME WEEKENDS $38-42/hr
Location : Tavistock, Ontario
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking licensed 442A Industrial Electricians for an exciting & lucrative full time weekends opportunity in Tavistock, Ontario.
Love a condensed schedule? Want to escape the "weekend warrior" lifestyle and enjoy more time off every week? Apply today!
Our client is an industry leader in the food/packaging space, looking to hire a talented electrician to work Friday - Sunday, 6am - 6pm. Qualified candidates will be Red Seal Industrial Electricians with at least 5 years of relevant experience in processing environment, ideally with exposure to fast-paced, highly automated packaging machinery. Candidates must have strong PLC & HMI troubleshooting experience, those with programming abilities will be given top priority. There is strong potential for this person to move into a Lead position, so good communication skills and leadership aptitude are highly desirable.
Our client is offering around $38/hr + shift premiums, outstanding benefits< RRSP, and numerous perks for qualified individuals.
Required Qualifications :
- Electrician licence - 442A/Red Seal
- 5+ years experience with process and high speed packaging equipment in a manufacturing setting.
- Food industry or high speed packaging experience preferred
- Good PLC & HMI troubleshooting abilities
- PLC & HMI programming skills are an asset
- Good understanding of electronics and ability to perform simple repairs on electronic equipment