Industrial Electrician (442A or 309A)
The Electrician team member will maintain all equipment to required standards, be responsive to line calls and equipment failures. The technical team member routinely performs work independently and must be able to work in an environment with many distractions, maintaining a high level of accuracy and safety, while performing their duties.
This position is a straight evening shift.
- 442A / 309A certification is required.
- Knowledge of Electrical Industry Standards and requirements
- Robot programming experience is an asset
- Motion control knowledge including Servo and Variable Frequency Drives
- Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical schematics and ladder diagrams
- PLC system knowledge and ladder logic programming experience considered an asset
- Effectively utilize measurement equipment to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment failures
- Ability to work independently, without supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines and support multiple demand
For more exciting opportunities, please visit www.jobs.workforce.ca