Heavy Equipment Technicians (Shop & Field Available!) $45-47/hr
Location : Delta, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking a responsible, experienced, and customer savvy field service heavy equipment mechanic to work with machinery on client sites throughout BC's beautiful Interior region. This position is based out of our client's Delta, BC branch, with service work spread throughout the Lower Mainland. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work a day shift Mon-Fri, with plenty of potential for overtime.
You will be provided a service vehicle and expected to professionally and effectively repair, troubleshoot, diagnose and service heavy machinery used in industrial applications: aerial, lift, hydraulically driven machinery.
Qualified candidates will be Red Seal (preferred) heavy equipment mechanics with strong knowledge of material handling equipment, construction equipment, and/or truck-mounted equipment. A great attitude, great work ethic & excellent customer service skills are vital to success in the role.
The target wage for this service technician is $38-45/hr, with plenty of room to move up from there once performance is established. Our client offers excellent benefits, RRSP with employer match, a service truck, cell phone, and outstanding corporate culture.
Required Qualifications :
- Red Seal Heavy Equipment Mechanic certification preferred
- 2+ years' experience troubleshooting & maintaining oversized forklifts and/or heavy equipment
- Service-oriented attitude and effective communication skills
- Valid driver's license, clean driving abstract
- Strong preference for candidates with truck-mounted equipment knowledge/experience