Heavy Equipment Maintenance Manager
Location : Johnston, RI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-10 years
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager to oversee all mobile assets (heavy equipment) and maintenance department team members at our client's Everett, MA metals recycling facility.
The Manager's number one priority will be to ensure that the facility is operating at maximum capacity as safely as possible. They will manage a large team of heavy-duty mechanics to ensure all heavy equipment is in operational order at all times, minimizing downtime and driving production and continuous improvement.
Successful candidates will be involved in Health and Safety, budgeting, forecasting, and administrative management, so all applicants must have solid business acumen and prior exposure to all business operations. Experience in the scrap industry is highly desirable.
Are you a maintenance manager with a background in heavy equipment? Apply today!
Required Qualifications :
- 5-10 years' related experience, minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of fabrication, tools, maintenance of heavy equipment/parts, and repair
- Knowledge of the metals recycling industry preferred
- Valid Driver's License and ability to drive a vehicle
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employees of all levels from staff to senior management