Heavy Duty Mechanic (Cranes)
This is a unique growth opportunity for you to not only utilize your heavy duty and construction equipment repair and diagnostic skills, but to join a fast-growing business where you can take ownership over our client’s maintenance department. You will be responsible for having extensive knowledge and skill to repair heavy duty equipment including cranes, but also have an entrepreneurial mindset in order to seek and develop more business when things get slow (you shouldn’t be afraid to knock on doors or answer your phone!).
Qualified candidates will be Red Seal heavy duty mechanics, have either their 310T or 421A and are very familiar with working on cranes.
Our client is offering a competitive wage, benefits, as well as profit sharing options.
If you’re a technician interested in developing your own business and eventually leading a team, this opportunity is for you!
- Red Seal, heavy equipment technician
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in maintaining and diagnosing cranes
- Strong business acumen and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly self-driven and ambitious
- Interested in business opportunity and option for profit share/ownership stake
- Interested in customer acquisition, up-selling during repair downtime
- Capable of team building, leadership and business management
- Post-secondary business management degree or diploma an asset