Hardscape Installation Supervisor
Our client is a family owned and operated company that offers solutions for commercial and industrial facilities across the GTA. They are a one stop shop for all hardscape and landscape needs.
They are very busy and are looking to hire a "Hardscape Installation Supervisor" immediately.
The right candidate should have:
• Ability to complete quality and timely hardscape installations
• Ability to read blueprints is an asset
• Leadership traits with the ability to supervise and motivate a small crew
• Ability to organize daily preparation, complete paperwork and record keeping
• Knowledge and ability to operate all types of equipment, such as mini excavators, skid steers, tamper machines, chain saws, stone saws etc.
• Ability to complete small projects efficiently, pot hole repairs, temporary fencing, curb repairs, line painting, small interlock projects etc.
What is offered:
• Competitive wage
• Company vehicle provided
• Cell phone allowance
• Benefits after 90 days
• Monday to Friday day shifts
• Good work-life balance
• A valid driver’s license