The Gas Fitter will execute all aspects of service and fireplace installation, pricing work, sourcing components, overseeing repairs, invoicing, and follow-up. Responsibilities include:
- Perform preventative maintenance service, replace parts and equipment as required for proper function and new installations of equipment
- Adhere to all safety rules/procedures and maintain an orderly and safe work environment
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
- Troubleshooting issues and prepare maintenance reports
- Perform safety checks and ensure equipment is maintained as per TSSA and ESA regulations
- Full job site execution and coordination between the client, suppliers, and internal team members
- Perform other duties as required
- A valid G2 or better Gas Fitter certification
- Some experience with gas and wood fireplaces will be an asset.
- Ability to read and interpret installation manuals and perform work according to current gas code.
- Must have good people skills working with the public and a valid driver's license, ability to drive a vehicle
- This full time position pay up to $35.00 per hour (depending on experience) plus overtime at over 44 hours, including group health plan and a minimum of 40 hours per week with seasonal overtime.