We have an immediate need for a Forklift Operator with experience in the lumber industry. This is a Monday to Friday morning shift. In this position, you will be primarily operating a counterbalance forklift.
- Loading and unloading lumber products off of a variety of different trucks.
- Moving and stacking lumber and other materials.
- Maintaining accurate records of inventory levels.
- Perform proper forklift inspection, minor servicing, and repairs as necessary.
- Basic housekeeping throughout the lumber yard.
- Communicating with customers and transport drivers
- At least 1 year of experience operating a sit-down counterbalance forklift
- Lumberyard or warehouse experience.
- Experience loading trains, step decks, flatbeds, trucks, and trailers.
- Dependable and able to commit and to a Monday to Friday.
- Reliable transportation as this area is not easily accessible by public transit.
- Organized with good attention to detail.
- Able to maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable working outdoors.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Legally entitled to work for any employer in Canada.
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/forklift-operator/langley-bc/20787
For more opportunities, please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca/