Food Production Millwright
Are you a Red Seal Millwright looking for a long-term stable career in the Fraser Valley?
We're looking for someone who takes pride in their work and has the drive to learn new things. The successful candidate should be a team player who doesn't mind filling in the gaps even if it means picking up a broom once in a while. You believe that the team is greater than the sum of its parts.
Our food processing client offers a competitive wage and benefits with steady afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday. You will be tasked with preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and a wide range of tasks to help the shop run smooth. If you've worked with compressors, boilers, pneumatics and everything in between then this could be a great fit for you.
Ideal candidates should have experience in either the food or pharmaceutical industry with at least 2 years of experience. If this sounds like the job for you, apply today!
• Red Seal Millwright Certification
• Ability to troubleshoot, repair, install, maintain, and diagnose a wide variety of mechanical components
• Own transportation as there is no transit available
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge/skills
• Physically fit
For more job opportunities visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/