Field Service Heavy EquipmentTechnician
Location : Kelowna, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking a responsible, experienced, and customer savvy field service heavy equipment mechanic to work with machinery on client sites throughout Kelowna and surrounding areas. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for an awesome company on day shift Mon-Fri, with plenty of potential for overtime, a great boss, and numerous unique perks.
You will be provided a service vehicle and expected to professionally and effectively repair, troubleshoot, diagnose and service heavy machinery used in industrial applications: aerial, lift, hydraulically driven machinery.
Qualified candidates will be Red Seal (preferred) heavy equipment mechanics with strong knowledge of material handling equipment, construction equipment, and/or truck-mounted equipment. A great attitude, great work ethic & excellent customer service skills are vital to success in the role.
Our client offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, RRSP with employer match, a service truck, cell phone, and outstanding corporate culture.
Required Qualifications :
- Red Seal Heavy Equipment Mechanic certification preferred
- 2+ years' experience troubleshooting & maintaining oversized forklifts and/or heavy equipment
- Service-oriented attitude and effective communication skills
- Valid driver's license, clean driving abstract
- Strong preference for candidates with truck-mounted equipment knowledge/experience